SAWA SHEA OIL
SAWA Shea oil is organic unrefined, cold pressed oil extracted from the nuts of Shea. Shea oil is a light-weight oil that easily absorbs into the skin.
- Shea nut oil has higher levels of oleic and linoleic acids, and can therefore stimulate hair growth better
- Effective moisturizer for the skin
- Reduces inflammation and straightens hair
- Prevents cracked heels
- As a massage oil, apply 5-10 drops to the back and sore muscles for fast relief of soreness in the muscles.
- Apply Shea oil to patches of inflammation and dryness on the face and body, as well as for bags under the eyes and wrinkles.
- Apply 5-10 drops on damp hair. Massage it on your scalp and wrap your head in a hot towel for 20 to 30 minutes before washing your hair. You can also apply a few drops of shea nut oil on your hair before styling. You can also mix SAWA Shea oil into your shampoo and conditioner for a healthier scalp.
- Pure organic, cold pressed and non Shea Oil
CAUTION: keep out of the reach of children
Product of Ghana