Castor Oil Weekly Hair Treatment
Castor oil is a vegetable oil pressed from castor beans. SAWA Castor Oil is colourless and thick in consistency. Castor Oil is loaded with vitamin E, fatty acids, and minerals. Due to its emollient properties, castor oil is an ideal ingredient for hydrating conditioners and masks. It’s also a popular option for treating irritated scalps, excess oil, and dandruff, because it's both only anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
SAWA Castor oil is a good treatment if you’re looking to add shine, smooth flyaways, and condition your hair. The ricinoleic acid in castor oil helps lock in moisture while promoting a clean and healthy scalp, which are essential to hair growth.
If you want to try castor oil on your hair, here’s a safe, easy and simple weekly routine; You’ll need the following:
- SAWA Castor Oil
- Rubber gloves
- Applicator brush
- An old T-shirt
- A large towel
- A shower cap
- Put on the old T-shirt to prevent staining your clothes.
- Section off your hair.
- Put on the rubber gloves and apply SAWA castor oil to your scalp using the applicator brush.
- Massage the oil into your scalp.
- Apply castor oil to the rest of your hair, using the comb to ensure even coverage. Ensure that all of your hair is moist.
- Once applied, put the shower cap on, ensuring all hair is tucked inside.
- Clean up any oil drippings with the towel.
- Leave the shower cap on for at least two hours. This gives the oil enough time to penetrate the scalp, hair follicles, and hair shaft.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner after two hours,
- You could also leave the oil in, and wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner the next day.
Keep in mind that
Regardless of what products or treatments you’re using, keep in mind that hair growth doesn’t happen overnight. There is no standard Castor Oil treatment, but one to two times a week is recommended.