Including Baobab in Your Anti-Ageing Routine
Baobab Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Baobab fruit. It has a natural content of Omega-3 Fatty acids, antioxidants, and Vitamin C. Baobab Oil is rich in nutrients, and significantly hydrating, moisturising and rejuvenating.
By including SAWA Baobab Oil in your daily skincare routine, you can potentially prevent your skin from early stages of ageing. Applying SAWA Baobab oil as the last step in your skincare routine will stay hydrated, and moisturised for longer. It will also help to tighten the facial muscles and nourish your skin, making your skin look tight and healthy.
Different ways to use SAWA Baobab Oil:
- Apply 2-3 drops in your hand and gently massage on face after your normal skincare routine. Remember; Oils should always be the last step of the routine
- Apply 2-3 drops in your hand and smooth out over damp skin and body, after a shower.
- Use as a moisturiser before applying makeup, to smooth out makeup more naturally and prevent dry patches of makeup
- Can also be used as an all natural aftershave balm
How to gently massage the oil on to skin:
- Apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips
- Gently rub the fingertips on your face starting from the middle and massaging outwards.
- Avoid putting too much pressure down your face, rather work upwards towards your forehead and temples. This massage method will give your face a more refreshed look.